No. 1 Mask Maintenance
- Take your mask on and off via the ear loops or by the edges.
- Avoid touching the main body of the mask to avoid accidentally bringing acne triggering bacteria in.
- Wash cloth masks with a mild or fragrance free detergent & warm (or hot water) after EVERY USE.
- Avoid bleaching your masks. Bleach lingers on fabric and is a major skin irritant.
- Keep washing the hands (and NOT just using hand sanitizer) so hands are truly clean when taking on and off your mask.
Pro Tip 1: Use a lingerie bag and toss cloth masks in the washing machine, whenever you’re doing laundry.